I Made My First Withdrawal from CoinexPro This Morning


What a way to start this weekend guys!

Few days ago I showed you a website I discovered that promises to pay 10% of every deposit you make for life. Read that post here.

Well, I was very skeptical at first. How can a company pay 10% daily for life? Is that possible? Even my darling Richmond Berks don't pay that much.

Anyway, I decided to still take the risk; so I deposited 0.01btc (12$) that day.

I actually forgot about the money, still believing they can't keep to their promise.

But then again, being just 8 days old, I figured out I might just be among the lucky ones to be impressed by the company before they start misbehaving.

So once in a while, I would log in to check and I would see that my account balance with them was actually growing by the day. But I was reluctant to withdraw just to avoid being disappointed and having a bad day!.

But this morning, I decided to give it a try and withdraw $4 that has accumulated over the past 3 days or so.

Instantly, my blockchain wallet was credited! Amazing!....with my account balance still growing!



In case you want to take that risk like me and get your own cut now that they are relatively new, click here to register.

If you have any question, please leave a comment below

Comments